Hampshire County Council Planning Register
Hampshire County Council have been successful in a bid to the Breakthrough Fund (BIS) to publish data about planning applications sourced from the 13 planning authorities in their area, as 5* Linked Data.
- A Link Data Application Profile for publishing planning data.
- Various controlled vocabularies.
- LeGSB develop the staging schema
- DCLG set up category lists
- Hampshire appoint linked data expertise
- tranform data from source formats into the staging format
- transform data from the staging format into rdf format
2nd April 2014
Workshop with Local Authorities, DCLG and the LGA to define a staging format for the data.
LeGSB Slides used in the Workshop LeGSB-HampshirePlanningData-April2014-Rev1
31st March 2014
LeGSB has given some initial advice on data standards, and HCC now intend to appoint LeGSB to become a part of the programme.